|Material:||925 Sterling Silver, Brass, Alloy + Cz Crystal||Color:||Silver/Gold/Black Plating Etc|
|Craft:||Embossed,Deep Engraved,Laser,Enameled||Stone:||AAA Zircon, Rhinestone, Crystal, Pearl, Etc.|
|Finger Size:||US Standard Size #4-#16||Ring Size:||L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL|
|3D Artwork:||FREE Offer||OEM/ODM:||Warmly Welcomed|
|Gender:||Men's, Unisex, Women's|
2.14cm Replica Nba Championship Rings,
21.4mm Personalized fan championship rings,
21.4mm ncaa basketball championship rings
Quality Champions Rings 3D design Personalized Name Championship Ring for Sale
* Main customers: US fans,basball teams,football teams,softball teams,schools,cheerleaders and so on.
* Surface: pure gold or silver color,Perfect, smoother surface,you can see from my pictures.
* Patterns and letters: We have the professional design team and use copper material and wax injection technology to make each ring template so that each ring has more clear letters, patterns and logo.
* Stones: We use the best zircon to make the ring look bling.
Start order your Amazing ring now! >>> Send EMAIL here
Specifications of Championship Ring:
|Main Material||925 sterling silver, brass, alloy|
|Main Stone||AAA zircon, rhinestone, crystal, pearl, etc.|
|Plating Colour||Rhodium plating, gold plating (18k or 24k) or rose gold plating|
|Plating Way||IP & PVD plating|
|Polishing||Shiny polish / satin finish|
|Engraving||Laser engraving for your request|
|Environment Friendly Features||None Fade, Oxidized, Rust or Allergy (Nickel and Lead free)|
|OEM / ODM||OEM and ODM are available|
|Types of Mold||Plastic mold / steel mold|
|Rountine Package||PP bag / Jewelry box|
|Delivery Time||According to the actual order quantity.|
How to customize Championship Ring from Arts&Crafts Jewelry?
Choose one ring style you like then send us your rough design idea, such as your unique logo and the wording you want to show on your ring.
Our designer will make 3D drawing to let you see how your ring will look like exactly.
How to measure finger ring size, see below:
About Shenzhen Arts&Crafts Jewelry:
2. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ is 1pcs
3. Q: How much mold fee will you charge?
A: If goods do not need the mold in production, so have no mold fee, and if the production will use the mold, the mold fee will be about 100USD-300USD, different style has different mold and mold fee. Mold fee is only one time charge, you do not pay for it next time when you repeat the same style to make.
4. Q: Can I get one sample?
A: Yes, we can offer one sample for checking quality. Sample charged US $50-200 depends on the design, sample charge will refunded upon bulk order.
5. Q:How long is your lead time?
A: It depends on the quantity you order, but usually will takes 4-6 weeks from the start to the finish.
6. Q: Could you supply OEM/ODM service?
A: Yes.We are a professional manufacturer and specialized in custom jewelry many years. Please feel free to contact us for more info.
7. Q: Can I mix size for the rings?
A: Yes, MOQ here for rings is 100pcs with 5 size. You could choose the size you need.
8. Q: How many deposit we need to pay before production?
A: 30% deposit need be paid before production and 70% balance before shipment.
9. Q: What‘s the Payment method?
A: We accept payment through PayPal, Western Union and T/T(Bank Transfer)
10. Q: What is your Warranty Policy?
A: We have 1 year warranty from the shipping date.
(1) If the product is defective by our wrong metal or design production, then we will take the responsibility and remake it for you. and we need you kindly make a video or send a picture to us for our service center confirmed then you could send back.
(2) If the rings in warranty, the product is defective by customer who misuse or Vandalism, we will not repair it for free. and the customer need to pay the extra cost for repair.
11. Q:How to place an order ?
A:Send your design first---Offer----Detail Negotiation----Come to an agreement---Commercial Invoice---Pay Deposit----Start Mass production----Production Finished----Quality Checking-----Pay Balance----Delivery----After-Sale Service----Long Time Cooperation
Contact Person: Iris